Please click on the picture to link to the nutritional information page for that ingredient.
Detoxify and promote energy.
- Burdock 牛膀 – one piece
- Egg - 2
- Fresh Mushrooms - 6 to 8
- Green onion - one (finely chopped)
1. Peel and shred burdock thinly and put in vinegar water to keep it from browning.
2. Wash mushroom, cut out stem and cut into thin slices.
3. Beat eggs with 2 spoons of water, a little bit of seasoning (salt, pepper, sugar, sesame oil, cooking vine) and a spoon of oil.
4. Heat one spoon of oil in a frying pan to stir fry mushroom and burdock, add a pinch of salt and pepper and sprinkle in a few spoons of water to cook for a few minutes until burdock is soften. Spread burdock and mushroom evenly to cover the bottom of pan.
5. Pour egg mixture over burdock and mushroom, lower heat, sprinkle in chopped green onion and cover with lid to cook for 3 minutes. Turn heat off and leave pan on the stove for another 3 minutes to let egg set.
6. Cut omelette into large pieces to serve.